Location: City-Chennai, State-Tamilnadu, Country-India
-TRX SUSPENSION TRAINER
Location: Calcutta, India
Anwar Wahhab is one of India's most sought after fitness experts and certified fitness consultants. Calcuttans were introduced to Kettle Bells by Anwar Wahhab, who has the distinction of being the only certified kettelbell teacher in Eastern INDiA. Anwar Wahhab has been certified by International Kettlebell and Fitness Federation as a level 1 certified kettlebell teacher. As part of the IKFF team, he is affiliated with the most sought-after kettlebell teacher in the world—Steve Cotter He has continued his professional education through informal learning by attending seminars/workshops conducted by world class coaches—Alvyn Cosgrove, Ryan lee, Lee Taft, Jason Brown, Charles Poliquin, Paul Check, Brian Grasso. He holds a Master Marine certificate from South Glamorgan College, Cardiff, UK. He is also a certified Health/Fitness Instructor from American Council of Exercise (ACE), San Diego, USA. He has undergone numerous certificate fitness training courses from American College of Sports Medicine, FIA, YMCA, C ybex Resistance Training, and Pilates Institute, London. He is also the Proprietor and Head Coach at AWE Fitness. And a fitness consultant to Karma Fitness studios in Calcutta / India.
Location: Gujarat, India
Telephone: +91 99250 98305
Telephone: +91 99090 13384.
1. IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher – Level 1 and Level 2.
Bangkok , Thailand. ( Year Of Completion – September 2010 )
2. American College Of Sports And Medicine ( ACSM ), Indianapolis, USA.
Certified Personal Trainer. ( Year of completion – March 2009, Mumbai. )
3. American Council On Exercise ( ACE ), San diego, California, USA.
Certified Personal Trainer. ( Year of completion – May 2009, Mumbai. )
4. Reebok University. Mumbai, INDIA.
Certified Aerobics Instructor ( Year of completion – August 2006.)
1. Asia Fitness Convention 2010. ( Bangkok , Thailand ).
2. Indian Red Cross Society ( Gujarat State Branch )
First Aid Awareness Training ( March 2010 )
3. Jamsetji Tata Ambulance College, Mumbai, INDIA.
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation ( CPR ) ( March 2008)
4. Reebok Resolution 2008. ( September 2008.)
5. Reebok Resolution 2006. ( July 2006. )
6. Reebok Rhythm section. ( October 2006.)
1. West Zone Boxing Championship 2002 -2003 Mumbai..
2. Mr. Ahmedabad Body Building Championship 2005 – 2006.
3. Gujarat State Powerlifting Championship 2005- 2006.
4. Represented Gujarat’s Sub Junior Boxing Team in the 1st All India Sub
Junior And Cub-class Boxing Championship – 2004, Pune.
As A Coach.
5. Represented Gujarat’s Sub Junior Boxing Team in the 20th Sub-Junior
National Boxing Championship – 2004 -2005, Chhattisgadh.
As A Coach.
6. Secured 1st Place in Gujarat University Weight lifting and Power lifting
Championship for 3 years continuously.
Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India.
Bachelors Of Commerce. ( Year Of Passing 2003 ).
Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Telephone: +91-98811 30889
Parag Mhetre is a Mechanical engineer, Fitness consultant, Karate exponent and Functional training expert in India. He is only person in INDIA to complete 2 International Kettlebell certification.
He has traveled extensively to US and UK for sports. Earlier Parag was into engineering field and stayed in US for for a while, where he learnt functional training in some of the recognized fitness clubs in US.
During his engineering days Parag traveled to Europe for sports. He under went 2 months of formal martial arts training before he appeared for World Karate Championship in Germany. Further he followed his passion to make a career in the field of fitness. Post his trip to India from US he completed all formal personal training certification in Mumbai and Pune city. He is into the field of Sports since 1994 and into professional fitness since 1999.
Parag is trainer to CEOs/ expats and Politicians who are based in Mumbai and Pune. He further plans to train National level cricketers and soccer players.
He is first person in India to introduce Kettlebells on National level by conducting Kettlebell Certification courses & workshops in different cities across India. EKFA Asia now have presence in 10 states of India, trained over 500 trainers and conducted close to 100 workshops.
Parag also conducted Kettlebell workshop in Singapore in the month of Feb 2013 to be first Indian to conduct overseas workshop.
His Kettlebell and Functional training courses include theory and practical on detailed level and course structure include 8 DVDs, 4 Manuals, explaining importance of different equipments given FREE with course. Kettlebell too is given FREE in the course.
EKFA is largest manufacturer of Kettlebells supplying all across Nation.
Parag is Founder – Director of Energy Kettlebell Fitness Academy (EKFA Asia) & Energy24x7 – Kettlebell Club (First Kettlebell Club in India) which is based in Pune.
1. Represented India in Open World Karate Championship at Germany in 2000 and won Bronze medal for India.
2. Represented India in Dutch Open Karate Championship at Netherlands in 1999 and won Silver medal for India.
3. Represented India in Full contact Kumite (fights) at Nepal in 1999 and won Bronze medal for India.
Achievements in India:
1. Represented Maharashtra in National level Karate Championship at Balewadi, Pune in 2002 and won Gold Medal for State.
2. Represented Maharashtra in National level Karate Championship at Balewadi, Pune in 1995 and won Gold Medal for State.
3. Represented Pune in State level Karate Championship (SHINTO KAN-ZEN-RYU) held at Pune in 1998 and won Silver Medal for the City.
4. Represented Pune in State level Karate Championship (Self defense Institute of Indian Karate) held at Mumbai in 1994 and won Silver Medal for the City.
Key International Certifications:
1. IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT) Level 2 (Fitness & Movement Dynamics) – Athens, Greece - 2012.
2. IKFF Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT) Level 1 – Kolkata, India -2011
3. World Kettlebell Club (WKC) Certified for Kettlebell Fitness Trainer from Chicago, USA- 2011
4. Awarded Blackbelt 1st DAN by International Budo federation (IBF) India - 1999.
5. First person in India to appear & clear MovNat (Natural Movement Physical Education & Fitness) level 1 certification - Singapore 2013
Location: Kolkata, India
IKFF CKT LEVEL 1 & LEVEL 2
CPT - ACE
CPT- PROGREESIVE FITNESS EDUCATION WORLDWIDE,USA
Neeraj surana is rated as one of the most promising fitness trainer/consultant in the industry. . neeraj surana has been certified by International Kettlebell and Fitness Federation as a level 1 & level 2 certified kettlebell teacher. Being part of the IKFF team, he is associated with the most respected kettlebell teacher in the world—Steve Cotter. He has continued to enhance his knowledge and skills through attending seminars/workshops. He is currently pursuing CSCS(certified strength & conditioning specialist) from NSCA. He is also a certified personal trainer from American Council of Exercise (ACE) and progressive fitness education worldwide,USA.His strive for perfection helps him look out for athlete’s weaknesses, allowing them to continually enhance their performance. He is dedicated to helping other athletes achieve their goals, as well as continually improving his own performance as an athlete.
Location: Kolkata, India
Since joining the strength and fitness industry Arnav has had the opportunity to train people from various walks of life including athletes, businessmen, teachers, housewives, etc. And realizing the great benefits that kettlebell training has to offer to his clients, he completed the IKFF CKT level 1 course n 2011. Kettlebell training fits very well with his overall training philosophy, which is based upon simplicity and efficiency.
Arnav has spread his method of training via various top sites like bodybuilding.com, Timesofindia.com, and through various magazines to help others get stronger and fitter. He has also been featured twice on SuperHumanRadio.com to as a guest. Currently he trains people in his city of Kolkata, and helps others with their strength and fitness goals around the world via online training.
Location: Kolkata, India
Jaya has worked, and achieved great results with clients of different backgrounds for over 15 years now. A former state level cricketer herself, she knows what it means to train at the highest level . And it is this level of knowledge, experience, and dedication that she uses to achieve results with businessmen, housewives, corporate executives, students, etc.
• Certified Kettlebell Teacher (CKT) from International kettlebell and Fitness Federation (IKFF)
• Certified from Total Fitness Course
Work experience (Gym Trainer):
• 10 Years in Bengal Rowing Club (BRC)
• 10 Years in ITC
• 1½ Year in OCIO
• 3 Years in Trim and Slim gym
• 5 Years in Maheshwari Health Centre.
Competitive sports experience:
• Participated in Kolkata Kettlebell Meet
• Played cricket for Bengal
• Achieved medals and certificates in sprints, obstacles, and relays.